7 June 2012

This weeks update!


Hey hey, lovely followers.

Now, I do apologise for the lack of posts the past two weeks or so. I’ve been left without internet for a few days for a start. And I haven’t been doing an awful lot due to the Bank Holiday weekend and the horrible weather! So I’ve been stuck inside with no internet and nothing to do! Which means not an awful lot to blog about.

Also, I mentioned in a recent post that I would be moving house shortly. Unfortunately that’s not going to be happening because the landlords of that house decided that they didn’t like our paperwork and we’re not able to move there. Bit of a bummer, but these things happen.

So there you are, just a quick update for you.

Enjoy your weekends, I hope you have better weather than me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment