19 May 2012

New shoes, finally!

You may or may not know this, but it's incredibly difficult for me to find shoes that fit me. My feet are half a size different to each other (which is pretty normal, actually) but they're really thin and flat. So the majority of shoes rub my feet everywhere cause the fleshy fat bits around my feet aren't fleshy and fat enough. This means I can't wear any shoes without socks either because of the same problem. So damn, damn, damn!

Anyway, in an earlier post I mentioned about a pair of shoes that I bought that fit quite nicely. Still wearing them around and they're fine. It's a good thing they came in loads of different colours because today I bought some more!






This time I chose navy blue! I would have chosen black but they didn't have any. But I suppose these should go with all my jeans so I'm all set! Though if they come back in stock in black I might get them too ^_^

Navy Boat Shoes
River Island
£20

The best thing about it was I didn't just get one pair of shoes that fit, but two! This time I chose a pair of black daps. 


Pretty simple, nothing fancy. But they're relatively comfortable, so that's good. 

Black Daps
River Island 
£12

So the reason I was in town today was that I had a job interview! It's just for a clothes shop, weekend job really but anything is good right now! I had to spend an hour there 'working' so they could see how I handled the customers. Should know about it next week! Wish me luck :)

Apart from today, nothing special has happened this week. I went and saw the kittens again (but I won't spam you with kitten photos because I took a lot!) and I took my boyfriends cat to the vet and that's about it. This weekend though, WWE PPV Over The Limit! It's going to be lovely! 

So it's going to be a long and sleepless weekend so I'll see you on the other side of it!

Enjoy your weekend, ladies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment